UPPCL JE Trainee Recruitment 2022: UPPCL JE Trainee Vacancy 2022 Eligibility, Qualification, Salary, Last Date, Admit Card, Exam date, syllabus, Result, Answer key and other important notification.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has released the notification for the recruitment of 25 posts of Junior Engineer (Trainee). This is great news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Job 2022. Interested and eligible female and male candidates can submit the UPPCL JE Trainee Online Form through the official website before the last date. For complete information about UPPCL JE Trainee Vacancy, see the table given below. We will be updated important notification of this Recruitment on this page time to time.
Table of Contents
UPPCL JE Trainee Recruitment 2022
|Name of Organisation||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer (Trainee)|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPPCL JE Trainee Vacacny Details
- Starting Date – 25 March 2022
- Last Date – 18 April 2022
- Admit Card – Available Soon
- Exam Date – Available Soon
- Unreserved Category/ EWS/ OBC (NCL) Candidates : Rs. 1180/-
- Candidates other than State of U.P. (Any Category) : Rs. 1180/-
- SC (Domicile of U.P.) Category Candidates : Rs. 826/-
- PH (OA/ OL/ PB/ PD) Only- Processing Charges : Rs. 12/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net banking.
- Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 40 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Name Of the Post
Junior Engineer (Trainee)
Educational Qualification of UPPCL JE Trainee Recruitment
3 Years Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by the Pravidhik Shiksha Parishd, Uttar Pradesh or A Diploma, equivalent thereto, recognized by State Government will be eligible for this Recruitment.
How to Apply for UPPCL JE Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Interested Candidates can apply through link Provided below or they can also apply through Official site of the UPPCL.
- After this, The candidates click on the Apply Online.
- Open the link and Fill your asked basic details correctly and upload your photo, sign, ID proof and other Documents.
- Check your full details and all column preview before submit Application form.
- Pay application fee to complete form. If fee are asked.
- Take a print of final submit form for further level process.
For more Details on UPPCL JE Trainee Recruitment 2022 check the official notification.
Other Latest Job
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2023 – 6160 Posts
- RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2023 – 2409 Posts
- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2023
- East Coast Railway Recruitment 2023 –
- Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment 2023
- Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission Recruitment 2023
- DSSSB Recruitment 2023 – 1841 TGT, Statistical Assistant, PGT Posts
- Nainital Bank Recruitment 2023 – 110 Posts
- Coal India Recruitment 2023 – 1764 Executive Cadre Posts