Supreme Court Assistant Recruitment 2022: Supreme Court Assistant Vacancy 2022 Eligibility, Qualification, Salary, Last Date, Admit Card, Exam date, syllabus, Result, Answer key and other important notification.
Supreme Court of India has released the notification for the recruitment of 25 posts of Assistant. This is great news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Job 2022. Interested and eligible female and male candidates can submit the Supreme Court Assistant Online Form through the official website before the last date. For complete information about Supreme Court Assistant Vacancy, see the table given below. We will be updated important notification of this Recruitment on this page time to time.
Supreme Court Assistant Recruitment 2022
|Name of Organisation||Supreme Court of India|
|Name of Post||Assistant|
Supreme Court Assistant Vacancy Details
- Starting Date – 18 April 2022
- Last Date – 14 May 2022
- Admit Card – Available Soon
- Exam Date – Available Soon
- General/OBC/ EWS – Rs. 0/-
- SC/ST /PH – Rs. – 0/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net banking.
- Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 32 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Name Of the Post
language Wise Vacancy Detail
Assamese – 02 Posts
Bengali – 02 Posts
Telugu – 02 Posts
Gujarati – 02 Posts
Urdu – 02 Posts
Marathi – 02 Posts
Tamil – 02 Posts
Kannada – 02 Posts
Malayalam – 02 Posts
Manipuri – 02 Posts
Odia – 02 Posts
Punjabi – 02 Posts
Nepali – 01 Post
Educational Qualification of Supreme Court Assistant Recruitment
Candidates who have Passed Graduate with English From any Recognized University will be eligible for this Recruitment.
How to Apply for Supreme Court Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Interested Candidates can apply through link Provided below or they can also apply through Official site of the Supreme Court Assistant.
- After this, The candidates click on the Apply Online.
- Open the link and Fill your asked basic details correctly and upload your photo, sign, ID proof and other Documents.
- Check your full details and all column preview before submit Application form.
- Pay application fee to complete form. If fee are asked.
- Take a print of final submit form for further level process.
For more Details on Supreme Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 check the official notification.
Other Latest Job
- India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022 Postal Circle Vacancy
- Jharkhand Clerk Recruitment 2022 – 2088 Posts Apply Online
- Punjab Assistant District Recruitment 2022 – 119 Posts Apply Online
- SEC Railway Recruitment 2022 – 1033 Posts Apply Online
- SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 – 35 Posts Apply Online
- Rajasthan School Lecturer PGT Recruitment 2022- 6000 Apply Online
- Telangana PSC Group 1 Recruitment 2022-503 Posts Apply Online
- MP NHM Staff Nurse Savinda Online Form 2022 – 1222 Posts
- Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 – 56 Posts Apply Online