State Bank of India Recruitment 2023 SBI Bank has released the notification for the recruitment of 6160 posts out of Apprentice. the great news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for Job 2023. Interested and eligible female and male candidates can submit the Online Form through the official website before the last date. For complete information about these Vacancies, see the table given below. We will be updating important notifications of this Recruitment on this page from time to time.
Table of Contents
State Bank of India Recruitment 2023
|Name of Organisation||State Bank of India|
|Name of Post||6160|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Age Limit||Application Fee|
|Minimum of 20 Years and a Maximum of 28 Years||General Candidates: Rs.300/-|
SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Exempted
|Starting Date||01 September 2023|
|Last Date||21 September 2023|
|Test of Local Language|
Educational Qualification For title
Candidates who have Passed Graduate will be eligible for this Recruitment.
How to Apply for State Bank of India Recruitment 2023
- Interested Candidates can apply through the link provided below or they can also apply through the Official site of the SBI Bank.
- After this, The candidates click on Apply Online.
- Open the link Fill in your asked basic details correctly and upload your photo, sign, ID proof, and other Documents.
- Check your full details and all column preview before submitting an Application form.
- Pay the application fee to complete the form. If fees are asked.
- Take a print of the final submission form for the further level process.
For more details on title check the official notification.
Qualification Wise Other Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs|
|Graduate Jobs||Post Graduate Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|ITI Jobs||Railway Jobs|
Other Latest Job
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2023 – 6160 Posts
- RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2023 – 2409 Posts
- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2023
- East Coast Railway Recruitment 2023 –
- Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment 2023
- Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission Recruitment 2023
- DSSSB Recruitment 2023 – 1841 TGT, Statistical Assistant, PGT Posts
- Nainital Bank Recruitment 2023 – 110 Posts
- Coal India Recruitment 2023 – 1764 Executive Cadre Posts