SSC CGL Tier I Admit Card 2022 – SSC CGL Recruitment Notification, Syllabus, Exam Date, Admit Card Download @www.ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission has released admit card for SSC CGL Recruitment 2022. Candidates who have applied for this recruitment can download the admit card through the link given in this article.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
SSC CGL Online Form 2022: Staff Selection Commission has released a notification to conduct a recruitment process for Posts of Combined Graduate Level. The application forms for SSC CG Bharti 2021-22 are invited from 23 December 2021 to 23 January 2022 in online mode through the official website.
|Name of Organisation||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||Combined Graduate Level Post|
|Total Post||Not Specified|
SSC CGL Vacacny Details
- Starting Date – 23 December 2021
- Last Date – 23 January 2022
- Exam Date – 11 to 21 April 2022
How to Download SSC CGL Tier I Admit Card 2022
- Candidates will have to click on the admit card download link in the important link section given below to download their admit card.
- In the Important Links section, the candidates have to open the link for their admit card download.
- Candidates will be redirected to a new page of login credentials.
- Candidates have to fill their application number, date of birth, captcha code and click on submit button.
- Now the admit card will be available in front of the candidates, which you can download by clicking on the download button or take a print out.
- Candidates can download their admit card from Delhi Forest Department official website.
|Download Admit Card||CR Region | OTHER REGION|
|Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Latest Jobs
- Rajasthan House Keeper Recruitment 2022 | राजस्थान हाउस कीपर भर्ती
- DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – 73 Posts Apply Online
- AP AYUSH Department Recruitment 2022 – 60 Posts Apply Online
- UPPCL Computer Assistant Recruitment 2022 – 03 Posts Apply Online
- MPPSC Medical Specialist Recruitment 2022 – 160 Posts Apply Online