SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2020. Follow this article for SBI Apprentices vacancy 2020 Eligibility, Qualification, Salary, vacancy Last Date, Admit Card, Exam date, syllabus, Result, Answer key and other important notification.
State Bank of India invites application for the posts of 8500. Candidates who have passed Bachelor Degree will be eligible for this Recruitment. We will be updated important notification of this Recruitment on this page time to time.
Vacancy Details for SBI Apprentices Online Form 2020
- Starting Date – 20 November 2020
- Last Date – 10 December 2020
- Last date For Fee Payment – 10 December 2020
- Admit Card – Available Soon
- Exam Date – Available Soon
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs. 300
- SC/ST/ PH – Rs. – 0/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net banking.
- Minimum – 20 years
- Maximum – 28 years
- Age Relaxation – ( as per rule )
Name Of the Post
Category Wise vacancy Details
- General – 3595 Posts
- OBC – 1948 Posts
- EWS – 844 Posts
- ST – 1388 Posts
- SC – 725 Posts
Candidates who have Graduation Degree From any Recognized University will be eligible for this Recruitment.
Mode Of Selection
- Online Exam
How to Apply for SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2020
Interested Candidates can apply through link Provided below or they can also apply through Official site of the SBI.
Steps to Apply Online
- Candidates are required to go to the important link section provided below Or go to Official site of the SBI.
- After this, The candidates click on the Apply Online.
- Open the link and Fill your asked basic details correctly and upload your photo, sign, ID proof and other Documents.
- Check your full details and all column preview before submit Application form.
- Pay application fee to complete form. If fee are asked.
- Take a print of final submit form for further level process.
For more Details on SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2020 check the official notification.
Other Latest Job
- Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2020 | Canara Bank Vacancy
- SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- SBI PO Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment 2020
- Rajasthan RSMSSB Forest Guard Recruitment 2020
- RPSC Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari Recruitment 2020
- Railway MCF Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- IOCL Pipelines Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
SBI Apprentices Recruitment FAQ
As per Apprentice Act 1961
20 to 28 years
10 December 2020