RPSC Senior Teacher II Grade Recruitment 2022: RPSC Senior Teacher II Grade Vacancy 2022 Eligibility, Qualification, Salary, Last Date, Admit Card, Exam date, syllabus, Result, Answer key and other important notification.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the notification for the recruitment of 9760 posts of II Grade Senior Teacher This is great news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Job 2022. Interested and eligible female and male candidates can submit the RPSC Senior Teacher II Grade Online Form through the official website before the last date. For complete information about RPSC Senior Teacher II Grade Vacancy, see the table given below. We will be updated important notification of this Recruitment on this page time to time.
Table of Contents
RPSC Senior Teacher II Grade Recruitment 2022
|Name of Organisation||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||II Grade Senior Teacher|
RPSC Senior Teacher II Grade Vacancy Details
- Starting Date – 11 April 2022
- Last Date – 10 May 2022
- Admit Card – Available Soon
- Exam Date – Available Soon
- General – Rs. 350/-
- OBC/ EWS – Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST /PH – Rs. – 150/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net banking.
- Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 40 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Name Of the Post
II Grade Senior Teacher
Post Wise Vacancy Detail
English – 1668 Posts
Hindi – 1298 Posts
Math – 1613 Posts
Sanskrit – 1800 Posts
Science – 1565 Posts
Social science – 1640 Posts
Panjabi – 70 Posts
Urdu – 106 Posts
Educational Qualification of RPSC Senior Teacher II Grade Recruitment
- Bachelor Degree in Related Subject as a Optional Subjects.
- Degree / Diploma in Education (B.Ed / DELEd)
How to Apply for RPSC Senior Teacher II Grade Recruitment 2022
- Interested Candidates can apply through link Provided below or they can also apply through Official site of the RPSC Senior Teacher II Grade.
- After this, The candidates click on the Apply Online.
- Open the link and Fill your asked basic details correctly and upload your photo, sign, ID proof and other Documents.
- Check your full details and all column preview before submit Application form.
- Pay application fee to complete form. If fee are asked.
- Take a print of final submit form for further level process.
For more Details on RPSC Senior Teacher II Grade Recruitment 2022 check the official notification.
Other Latest Job
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2023 – 6160 Posts
- RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2023 – 2409 Posts
- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2023
- East Coast Railway Recruitment 2023 –
- Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment 2023
- Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission Recruitment 2023
- DSSSB Recruitment 2023 – 1841 TGT, Statistical Assistant, PGT Posts
- Nainital Bank Recruitment 2023 – 110 Posts
- Coal India Recruitment 2023 – 1764 Executive Cadre Posts