Rajasthan National Institute Of Ayurveda Recruitment 2021. Follow this article for Rajasthan National Institute Of Ayurveda Vacancy 2021 Eligibility, Qualification, Salary, vacancy Last Date, Admit Card, Exam date, syllabus, Result, Answer key and other important notification.
National Institute Of Ayurveda ,Jaipur invites application. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Recruitment Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Offline. We will be updated important notification of this Recruitment on this page time to time.
Vacancy Details for Rajasthan National Institute Of Ayurveda Offline Form 2021
|Rajasthan National Institute Of Ayurveda Recruitment 2021|
(Department of National Institute Of Ayurveda)
Post Name – Panchakarma Vaidya , Junior Stenographer (Hindi) ,Junior Medical Laboratory , Library Assistant ,LDC ,MTS
|⏰Important Dates||📜Application Fee|
|Starting Date – 24 November 2021|
Last Date – 24 January 2022
Admit Card – Available Soon
Exam Date – Available Soon
|Panchakarma Vaidya |
General/OBC – Rs. 3500/-
SC/ST /PH / EWS – Rs. – 3000/-
General/OBC/ EWS – Rs. 2000/-
SC/ST /PH – Rs. – 1800/-
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net banking.
|📌Number of Post||🏆Age Limit|
|Total posts – 18||See Charts|
Name Of the Post
Panchakarma Vaidya , Junior Stenographer (Hindi) ,Junior Medical Laboratory , Library Assistant ,LDC ,MTS
Posts Wise vacancy Details
|Posts Name||Age Limit||Qualification|
|Panchakarma Vaidya||18-40||MD in Panchakarma subject|
|Junior Stenographer (Hindi)||18-28||12th and ty ping 80 WPM in Hindi|
|Junior Medical Laboratory||18-28||12th with Science subject|
|Library Assistant||18-30||SCC Pass|
|Lower Division Clerk||18-27||12th pass|
|Multi Tasking Staff||18-25||10th pass|
Candidates are suggested to read the official notification regarding posts & educational criteria before applying.
How to Apply for Rajasthan National Institute Of Ayurveda Recruitment 2021
Interested Candidates can apply through link Provided below or they can also apply through Official site of the NIA.
Steps to Apply Offline
- Candidates are required to go to the important link section provided below Or go to Official site.
- After this, The candidates click on the download Apply form.
- Open the link and Fill your asked basic details correctly and upload your photo, sign, ID proof and other Documents.
- Check your full details and all column preview before submit Application form.
- Pay application fee to complete form. If fee are asked.
- Take a print of final submit form for further level process.
For more Details on Rajasthan National Institute Of Ayurveda Recruitment 2021 check the official notification.
Other Latest Job
- UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2022 Apply for 8085 Post
- Odisha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022 – 19 Posts Apply Online
- Uttarakhand Constable Recruitment 2022 -1521 Posts Apply Online
- ESIC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 -3600 Posts Apply Online
- WII Project Personnel Recruitment 2022 – 98 Posts Apply Offline
- Odisha DSE Teacher Recruitment 2022 – 11403 Posts Apply Online
- MP State Forest Service Recruitment 2022-63 Posts Apply Online
- उत्तर प्रदेश एनएचएम भर्ती 2022 | UP NHM Recruitment
- JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 – 708 Posts Apply Online