Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2023 Eligibility, Qualification, Salary, Last Date, Admit Card, Exam date, syllabus, Result, Answer key, and other important notifications.
Rajasthan High Court has released the notification for the recruitment of stenographers. This is great news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for Job 2023. Interested and eligible female and male candidates can submit the Rajasthan High Court Online Form through the official website before the last date. For complete information about Rajasthan High Court Vacancy, see the table given below. We will be updating important notifications of this Recruitment on this page from time to time.
Table of Contents
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2023
|Name of Organisation||Rajasthan High Court|
|Name of Post||Stenographer|
- General / Other State: 700/-
- OBC / EWS: 550/-
- SC / ST / PH: 450/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net banking.
- Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 40 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
post wise details Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
|Post Name||No OF Posts|
|Stenographer Grade III (Hindi): Non TSP Area||237 Post|
|Stenographer Grade III (Hindi): Non-TSP Area||10 Post|
|Stenographer Grade III (English): Non-TSP Area||16 Post|
|Stenographer Grade-II (English): Non-TSP Area||03 Post|
|Stenographer Grade III (Hindi): TSP Area||08 Post|
|Stenographer Grade III (English): TSP Area||03 Post|
- 10+2 Senior Secondary Exam in Arts / Science / Commerce in Any Recognized Board in India with O Level Exam / COPA / Data Preparation & Computer Software / Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Application / RSCIT / 10+2 with Computer Science Exam Passed
- Basic Knowledge of Computers.
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022
- Interested Candidates can apply through the link provided below or they can also apply through the Official site of the Rajasthan High Court.
- After this, The candidates click on Apply Online.
- Open the link Fill in your asked basic details correctly and upload your photo, sign, ID proof, and other Documents.
- Check your full details and all column preview before submitting the Application form.
- Pay the application fee to complete the form. If fees are asked.
- Take a print of the final submission form for the further level process.
For more details on Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 check the official notification.
|Apply Online||Link Activate 01/08/2023|
|Official Notification||Click Here|