Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment 2020. Follow this article for Rajasthan High Court Clerk vacancy 2020 Eligibility, Qualification, Salary, vacancy Last Date, Admit Card, Exam date, syllabus, Result, Answer key and other important notification.
Rajasthan High Court invites application for the posts of 1760. Candidates who have passed Bachelor Degree will be eligible for this Recruitment. We will be updated important notification of this Recruitment on this page time to time.
Vacancy Details for Rajasthan High Court Clerk Online Form 2020
- Starting Date – 01 October 2020
- Last Date – 01 November 2020
- Last date For Fee Payment – 02 November 2020
- Admit Card – Available Soon
- Exam Date – Available Soon
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs. 500
- SC/ST/ PH – Rs. – 350/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net banking.
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 40 years
- Age Relaxation – ( as per rule )
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Vacancy 2020 के लिए न्युनतम आयु सीमा 18 वर्ष और अधिकतम आयु सीमा 40 वर्ष है। आरक्षित वर्गो को आयु में नियमानुसार छूट दी गई है। इस भर्ती के लिए आयु की गणना 1 जनवरी 2020 के आधार पर की जायेगी।
Name Of the Post
- Clerk, Junior Judicial assistant, Junior Assistant
Post Wise vacancy Details
- Junior Judicial Assistant – 268 Posts
- Clerk Grade II (Rajasthan State Judicial Academy) – 08 Posts
- Clerk Grade II (District Court – Non-Scheduled area) –1056 Posts
- Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority – Scheduled area) – 16 Posts
- Clerk Grade II (District Court – Scheduled area) – 61 Posts
- Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority) – 18 Posts
- Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority – Non-Scheduled area) – 333 Posts
Candidates who have Bachelor Degree From any Recognized University will be eligible for this Recruitment.
Rajasthan High Court Clerk bharti 2020 के लिए अभ्यर्थी स्नातक (ग्रेजुएट) किसी भी काॅलेज या विश्वविद्यालय होना अनिवार्य है। और अभ्यर्थी के पास कम्पयुटर कोर्स ( RS-CIT ) या समकक्ष होना चाहिए।
Mode Of Selection
- Online Exam
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment 2020
Interested Candidates can apply through link Provided below or they can also apply through Official site of the RHC.
Steps to Apply Online
- Candidates are required to go to the important link section provided below Or go to Official site of the RHC.
- After this, The candidates click on the Apply Online.
- Open the link and Fill your asked basic details correctly and upload your photo, sign, ID proof and other Documents.
- Check your full details and all column preview before submit Application form.
- Pay application fee to complete form. If fee are asked.
- Take a print of final submit form for further level process.
For more Details on Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment 2020 check the official notification.
Other Latest Job
- Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2020 | Canara Bank Vacancy
- SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- SBI PO Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment 2020
- Rajasthan RSMSSB Forest Guard Recruitment 2020
- RPSC Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari Recruitment 2020
- Railway MCF Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- RPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Rajasthan High Court Clerk FAQ
20800-65900 per Month
18 to 40 years
02 November 2020