Odisha DSE Teacher Recruitment 2022 . Follow this article for Odisha DSE Teacher Vacancy 2022 Eligibility, Qualification, Salary, vacancy Last Date, Admit Card, Exam date, syllabus, Result, Answer key and other important notification.
Directorate of Secondary Education, Odisha Bhubaneswar invites application. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Recruitment Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. We will be updated important notification of this Recruitment on this page time to time.
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details for Odisha DSE Teacher Online Form 2022
| Odisha DSE Teacher Recruitment 2022 |
(Department of Directorate of Secondary Education, Odisha)
Post Name – Education Teacher
|⏰Important Dates||📜Application Fee|
|Starting Date – 03 January 2022|
Last Date – 31 January 2022
Admit Card – Available Soon
Exam Date – Available Soon
| General/OBC/ EWS – Rs. 600/-|
SC/ST /PH – Rs. – 400/-
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net banking.
|📌Number of Post||🏆Age Limit|
|Total posts – 11403|| Minimum – 21 years|
Maximum – 32 years
Name Of the Post
Post Wise Vacancy Detail
TGT Arts – 3308 Posts
TGT Science – 2370 Posts
TGT Science – 1544 Posts
Hindi Teacher – 1753 Posts
Sanskrit Teacher – 1188 Posts
Telugu Teacher – 22 Posts
Physical Education Teacher – 1218 Posts
Candidates who have Passed Bachelor Degree, B.Ed, M.Ed, B.A, B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, 12th, C.P.Ed/ B.P.Ed/ M.P.Ed From any Recognized University will be eligible for this Recruitment.
Candidates are suggested to read the official notification regarding posts & educational criteria before applying.
How to Apply for Odisha DSE Teacher Recruitment 2022
Interested Candidates can apply through link Provided below or they can also apply through Official site of the DSE .
Steps to Apply Online
- Candidates are required to go to the important link section provided below Or go to Official site.
- After this, The candidates click on the Apply Online.
- Open the link and Fill your asked basic details correctly and upload your photo, sign, ID proof and other Documents.
- Check your full details and all column preview before submit Application form.
- Pay application fee to complete form. If fee are asked.
- Take a print of final submit form for further level process.
For more Details on Odisha DSE Teacher Recruitment 2022 check the official notification.
official site – https://dseodisha.in/
Other Latest Job
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2023 – 6160 Posts
- RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2023 – 2409 Posts
- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2023
- East Coast Railway Recruitment 2023 –
- Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment 2023
- Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission Recruitment 2023
- DSSSB Recruitment 2023 – 1841 TGT, Statistical Assistant, PGT Posts
- Nainital Bank Recruitment 2023 – 110 Posts
- Coal India Recruitment 2023 – 1764 Executive Cadre Posts