MP High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021. Follow this article for MP High Court Law Clerk vacancy 2021 Eligibility, Qualification, Salary, vacancy Last Date, Admit Card, Exam date, syllabus, Result, Answer key and other important notification.
Madhya Pradesh High Court invites application for the posts of 32. Candidates who have Graduation Degree will be eligible for this Recruitment. We will be updated important notification of this Recruitment on this page time to time.
Vacancy Details for MP High Court Law Clerk Online Form 2021
|MP High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021|
(Madhya Pradesh High Court)
Post Name – Law Clerk Cum Research Assistant
|⏰Important Dates||📜Application Fee|
|Starting Date – 26 February 2021|
Last Date – 18 March 2021
Admit Card – Available Soon
Exam Date – Available Soon
|General/ OBC/ SC/ST – Rs. 922.16/-|
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net banking.
|📌Number of Post||🏆Age Limit|
|Total posts – 32||Minimum – 18 years|
Maximum – 30 years
Name Of the Post
Law Clerk Cum Research Assistant
Candidates who have Graduation Degree in Law and Enrolment as an Advocate and Basic Knowledge of Computer will be eligible for this Recruitment.
Mode Of Selection
- Online Exam
How to Apply for MP High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021
Interested Candidates can apply through link Provided below or they can also apply through Official site of the MPHC.
Steps to Apply Online
- Candidates are required to go to the important link section provided below Or go to Official site of the MPHC.
- After this, The candidates click on the Apply Online.
- Open the link and Fill your asked basic details correctly and upload your photo, sign, ID proof and other Documents.
- Check your full details and all column preview before submit Application form.
- Pay application fee to complete form. If fee are asked.
- Take a print of final submit form for further level process.
For more Details on MP High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021 check the official notification.
Other Latest Job
- Indian Navy SSR / AA Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 2500 Post
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- Sports Authority of India Coach Recruitment 2021
- UPSC CAPF (AC) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 159 Post
- SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- PSSSB Clerk (Legal) Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 160 Post
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 511 Post
- Bihar PSC Assistant Audit Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- GSPESC Vidhya Sahayak Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 600 Post
MP High Court Law Clerk FAQ
20000 per Month
18 to 30 years
18 March 2021
Graduation Degree in Law and Enrolment as an Advocate and Basic Knowledge of Computer