Madras High Court Recruitment 2022: Madras High Court Department has released the notification for the recruitment of 1412 posts of Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Process Server, Process Writer, Xerox Operator, Lift Operator, Driver. This is great news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Job 2022. Interested and eligible female and male candidates can submit the Madras High Court Online Form through the official website before the last date. For complete information about Madras High Court Vacancy see the table given below. We will be updated important notification of this Recruitment on this page time to time.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2022
|Name of Organisation||Madras High Court Department|
|Name of Post||Examiner, Reader and other posts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Madras High Court Vacancy Details
|Starting Date||24 July 2022|
|Last Date||28 August 2022|
No of Posts
Examiner – 118 Posts
Reader – 39 Posts
Senior Bailiff – 302 Posts
Junior Bailiff – 574 Posts
Process Server – 41 Posts
Process Writer – 3 Posts
Xerox Operator – 267 Posts
Lift Operator – 9 Posts
Driver – 59 Posts
Madras High Court Age Limit
All Posts ;- 18-34 Years
Salary for Madras High Court Vacancy
|Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Process Server, Process Writer, Xerox Operator, Lift Operator, Driver||Rs.19,500 – Rs.70,500 Per Month|
Educational Qualification For Madras High Court Recruitment
Xerox Operator Posts;- passed S.S.L.C. Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies.
Driver Posts ;- passed 8th standard AND Must possess a valid Driving License for driving a Motor Vehicle .
Other Posts ;- passed S.S.L.C. Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses
How to Apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2022
- Interested Candidates can apply through link Provided below or they can also apply through Official site of the Madras High Court.
- After this, The candidates click on the Apply Online.
- Open the link and Fill your asked basic details correctly and upload your photo, sign, ID proof and other Documents.
- Check your full details and all column preview before submit Application form.
- Pay application fee to complete form. If fee are asked.
- Take a print of final submit form for further level process.
For more Details on Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 check the official notification.
Qualification Wise Other Jobs
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs|
|Graduate Jobs||Post Graduate Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|ITI Jobs||Railway Jobs|
Other Latest Job
- Rajasthan House Keeper Recruitment 2022 | राजस्थान हाउस कीपर भर्ती
- DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – 73 Posts Apply Online
- AP AYUSH Department Recruitment 2022 – 60 Posts Apply Online
- UPPCL Computer Assistant Recruitment 2022 – 03 Posts Apply Online
- MPPSC Medical Specialist Recruitment 2022 – 160 Posts Apply Online
- BSF Recruitment 2022 – 323 Posts Apply Online
- Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022 – 85 Posts Apply Online
- Maharashtra Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 – 427 Posts Apply Online
- MPPSC IMO/ Asst. Surgeon Recruitment 2022 – 74 Posts Apply Online