IUIDAI Recruitment 2022: UIDAI Vacancy 2022 Eligibility, Qualification, Salary, Last Date, Admit Card, Exam date, syllabus, Result, Answer key and other important notification.
Unique Identification Authority of India has released the notification for the recruitment of 27 posts of Assistant Director, Junior Translation Officer. This is great news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Job 2022. Interested and eligible female and male candidates can submit the IUIDAI Online Form through the official website before the last date. For complete information about UIDAI Vacancy, see the table given below. We will be updated important notification of this Recruitment on this page time to time.
UIDAI Recruitment 2022
|Name of Organisation||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Name of Post||Assistant Director, Junior Translation Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
IUIDAI Vacacny Details
- Starting Date – March 2022
- Last Date – 23 March 2022
- Admit Card – Available Soon
- Exam Date – Available Soon
- General/OBC/ EWS – Rs. 0/-
- SC/ST /PH – Rs. – 0/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net banking.
- Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 56 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Name Of the Post
Assistant Director, Junior Translation Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant Account Officer, Private Secretary, Section Officer, Deputy Director & Accountant
Educational Qualification of UIDAI Recruitment
- Masters Degree, Diploma, Degree, CA/ ICWA/ MBA.
- Officers from the Central Government hold analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/ Department.
- Officers from State Government/ Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Organization holding regular posts with the required experience
How to Apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2022
- Interested Candidates can apply through link Provided below or they can also apply through Official site of the UIDAI.
- After this, The candidates click on the Apply Online.
- Open the link and Fill your asked basic details correctly and upload your photo, sign, ID proof and other Documents.
- Check your full details and all column preview before submit Application form.
- Pay application fee to complete form. If fee are asked.
- Take a print of final submit form for further level process.
For more Details on UIDAI Recruitment 2022 check the official notification.
Other Latest Job
- Rajasthan House Keeper Recruitment 2022 | राजस्थान हाउस कीपर भर्ती
- DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – 73 Posts Apply Online
- AP AYUSH Department Recruitment 2022 – 60 Posts Apply Online
- UPPCL Computer Assistant Recruitment 2022 – 03 Posts Apply Online
- MPPSC Medical Specialist Recruitment 2022 – 160 Posts Apply Online
- BSF Recruitment 2022 – 323 Posts Apply Online
- Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022 – 85 Posts Apply Online
- Maharashtra Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 – 427 Posts Apply Online
- MPPSC IMO/ Asst. Surgeon Recruitment 2022 – 74 Posts Apply Online