ISRO Research Scientist Recruitment 2022: ISRO Research Scientist Vacancy 2022 Eligibility, Qualification, Salary, Last Date, Admit Card, Exam date, syllabus, Result, Answer key and other important notification.
Indian Space Research Organization has released the notification for the recruitment of 55 posts of Junior Research Fellow , Research Scientist , Research Associate. This is great news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Job 2022. Interested and eligible female and male candidates can submit the ISRO Research Scientist Online Form through the official website before the last date. For complete information about ISRO Research Scientist Vacancy, see the table given below. We will be updated important notification of this Recruitment on this page time to time.
ISRO Research Scientist Recruitment 2022
|Name of Organisation||Indian Space Research Organization|
|Name of Post||Junior Research Fellow , Research Scientist , Research Associate|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad,|
ISRO Research Scientist Vacancy Details
- Starting Date – 25 April 2022
- Last Date –08 May 2022
- Admit Card – Available Soon
- Exam Date – Available Soon
- General/OBC/ EWS – Rs. 0/-
- SC/ST /PH – Rs. – 0/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net banking.
- Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 28 years (JRF)
- Maximum Age – 28 years (JRF,RS,RA)
- Age relaxation as per rules
Name Of the Post
Junior Research Fellow , Research Scientist , Research Associate
Post Wise Vacancy Detail
Junior Research Fellow – 12 Posts
Research Scientist – 41 Posts
Research Associate – 02 Posts
Educational Qualification of ISRO Research Scientist Recruitment
- Junior Research Fellow – ME/ M.Tech in Remote Sensing/ GIS/ Remote Sensing & GIS/ Geoinformatics/ Geomatics/ Geospatial Technology/ Spatial Information Technology With B.E/ B.Tech (or) M.Sc in Agriculture.
- Research Scientist – ME / M.Tech with B.Tech (OR)
ME / M.Tech with B.Sc (OR)
MSc/ MSc Tech/ M Tech with B.Sc in Geology
M.E / M.Tech degree with B.E / B.Tech (or) Integrated M.E / M.Tech degree
- Research Associate – Ph.D. with MSc & BSc in related subjects
How to Apply for ISRO Research Scientist Recruitment 2022
- Interested Candidates can apply through link Provided below or they can also apply through Official site of the ISRO Research Scientist.
- After this, The candidates click on the Apply Online.
- Open the link and Fill your asked basic details correctly and upload your photo, sign, ID proof and other Documents.
- Check your full details and all column preview before submit Application form.
- Pay application fee to complete form. If fee are asked.
- Take a print of final submit form for further level process.
For more Details on ISRO Research Scientist Recruitment 2022 check the official notification.
Other Latest Job
- India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022 Postal Circle Vacancy
- Jharkhand Clerk Recruitment 2022 – 2088 Posts Apply Online
- Punjab Assistant District Recruitment 2022 – 119 Posts Apply Online
- SEC Railway Recruitment 2022 – 1033 Posts Apply Online
- SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 – 35 Posts Apply Online
- Rajasthan School Lecturer PGT Recruitment 2022- 6000 Apply Online
- Telangana PSC Group 1 Recruitment 2022-503 Posts Apply Online
- MP NHM Staff Nurse Savinda Online Form 2022 – 1222 Posts
- Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 – 56 Posts Apply Online