Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik Admit Card 2021 – Join Indian Coast Guard has has released Hall ticket for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik Recruitment 2021. Candidates who have applied for this recruitment can download the admit card through the link given in this article.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik Admit Card Download 2021
|Details of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik Exam 2021|
(Join Indian Coast Guard)
Post Name – Yantrik / Navik
|⏰Important Dates||📜Vacancy Details|
|Date of Exam – March 2021||Exam Name – Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik Recruitment 2021 |
Total No of vacancy – 358 Posts
|⚡Status of Admit Card||🏆Mode of Examination|
|How to Download Admit Card|
|1. Candidates will have to click on the admit card download link in the important link section given below to download their admit card.|
2. In the Important Links section, the candidates have to open the link for their admit card download.
3. Candidates will be redirected to a new page of login credentials.
4. Candidates have to fill their application number, date of birth, captcha code and click on submit button.
5. Now the admit card will be available in front of the candidates, which you can download by clicking on the download button or take a print out.
6. Candidates can download their admit card from Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik official website.
official site – https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
Admit Card FAQs
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the official website or from the important link section in this post.
The Indian Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik 2021 exam will be held on from March 2021.
Candidates will have to keep a photo ID proof and 1 -2 passport size photo along with their admit card.
Other Latest Jobs
- Rajasthan House Keeper Recruitment 2022 | राजस्थान हाउस कीपर भर्ती
- DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – 73 Posts Apply Online
- AP AYUSH Department Recruitment 2022 – 60 Posts Apply Online
- UPPCL Computer Assistant Recruitment 2022 – 03 Posts Apply Online
- MPPSC Medical Specialist Recruitment 2022 – 160 Posts Apply Online