Indian Army MTS Admit Card 2022 – Indian Army MTS LDC Recruitment Notification, Syllabus, Exam Date, Admit Card Download @ www.indianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army has has released admit card for Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022. Candidates who have applied for this recruitment can download the admit card through the link given in this article.
Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2022
Indian Army MTS Online Form 2022: Indian Army has released a notification to conduct a recruitment process for 02 Posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Office & Training), Lower Division Clerk (LDC). The application forms for Rajasthan Computer Teacher Bharti 2022 are invited from February 2022 to 11 March 2022 in online mode through the official website.
|Name of Organisation||Indian Army|
|Name of Post||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Office & Training), Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
Indian Coast Guard Vacacny Details
- Starting Date – February 2022
- Last Date – 11 March 2022
- Exam Date – 21 March 2022
Post Wise Vacacy Details
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Office & Training) : 01 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) : 01 Posts
How to Download Indian Army MTS Admit Card 2022
- Candidates will have to click on the admit card download link in the important link section given below to download their admit card.
- In the Important Links section, the candidates have to open the link for their admit card download.
- Candidates will be redirected to a new page of login credentials.
- Candidates have to fill their application number, date of birth, captcha code and click on submit button.
- Now the admit card will be available in front of the candidates, which you can download by clicking on the download button or take a print out.
- Candidates can download their admit card from Delhi Forest Department official website.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Latest Jobs
- Rajasthan House Keeper Recruitment 2022 | राजस्थान हाउस कीपर भर्ती
- DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – 73 Posts Apply Online
- AP AYUSH Department Recruitment 2022 – 60 Posts Apply Online
- UPPCL Computer Assistant Recruitment 2022 – 03 Posts Apply Online
- MPPSC Medical Specialist Recruitment 2022 – 160 Posts Apply Online