India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022: India Post Office GDS Vacancy 2022 Eligibility, Qualification, Salary, Last Date, Admit Card, Exam date, syllabus, Result, Answer key and other important notification.
India Post Office Department has released the notification for the recruitment of 38926 posts of Branch Postmaster & Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) / Dak Sevak. This is great news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Job 2022. Interested and eligible female and male candidates can submit the India Post Office GDS Online Form through the official website before the last date. For complete information about India Post Office GDS Vacancy, see the table given below. We will be updated important notification of this Recruitment on this page time to time.
India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022
|Name of Organisation||India Post Office Department|
|Name of Post||Branch Postmaster & Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) / Dak Sevak|
|Job Location||Across India|
InIndia Post Office GDS Vacacny Details
- Starting Date – 02 May 2022
- Last Date – 05 June 2022
- Admit Card – Available Soon
- Exam Date – Available Soon
- General/OBC/ EWS – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST /PH – Rs. – 0/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net banking.
- Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 40 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Name Of the Post
Branch Postmaster & Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) / Dak Sevak
Educational Qualification of India Post Office GDS Recruitment
- High School/Secondary/Matric (Class 10th) pass from a recognized board
- Basic Computer Training Certificate of at least 60 days duration course
- Candidate should have studied the local language i.e. (Name of Local language) at least up to 10th standard.
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts.
How to Apply for India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022
- Interested Candidates can apply through link Provided below or they can also apply through Official site of the India Post Office.
- After this, The candidates click on the Apply Online.
- Open the link and Fill your asked basic details correctly and upload your photo, sign, ID proof and other Documents.
- Check your full details and all column preview before submit Application form.
- Pay application fee to complete form. If fee are asked.
- Take a print of final submit form for further level process.
For more Details on India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022 check the official notification.
Other Latest Job
- India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022 Postal Circle Vacancy
- Jharkhand Clerk Recruitment 2022 – 2088 Posts Apply Online
- Punjab Assistant District Recruitment 2022 – 119 Posts Apply Online
- SEC Railway Recruitment 2022 – 1033 Posts Apply Online
- SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 – 35 Posts Apply Online
- Rajasthan School Lecturer PGT Recruitment 2022- 6000 Apply Online
- Telangana PSC Group 1 Recruitment 2022-503 Posts Apply Online
- MP NHM Staff Nurse Savinda Online Form 2022 – 1222 Posts
- Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 – 56 Posts Apply Online