India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022: India Post Office GDS Vacancy 2022 Eligibility, Qualification, Salary, Last Date, Admit Card, Exam date, syllabus, Result, Answer key and other important notification.
India Post Office Department has released the notification for the recruitment of 38926 posts of Branch Postmaster & Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) / Dak Sevak. This is great news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Job 2022. Interested and eligible female and male candidates can submit the India Post Office GDS Online Form through the official website before the last date. For complete information about India Post Office GDS Vacancy, see the table given below. We will be updated important notification of this Recruitment on this page time to time.
India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022
|Name of Organisation||India Post Office Department|
|Name of Post||Branch Postmaster & Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) / Dak Sevak|
|Job Location||Across India|
InIndia Post Office GDS Vacacny Details
- General/OBC/ EWS – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST /PH – Rs. – 0/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net banking.
- Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 40 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Name Of the Post
Branch Postmaster & Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) / Dak Sevak
Educational Qualification of India Post Office GDS Recruitment
- High School/Secondary/Matric (Class 10th) pass from a recognized board
- Basic Computer Training Certificate of at least 60 days duration course
- Candidate should have studied the local language i.e. (Name of Local language) at least up to 10th standard.
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts.
How to Apply for India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022
- Interested Candidates can apply through link Provided below or they can also apply through Official site of the India Post Office.
- After this, The candidates click on the Apply Online.
- Open the link and Fill your asked basic details correctly and upload your photo, sign, ID proof and other Documents.
- Check your full details and all column preview before submit Application form.
- Pay application fee to complete form. If fee are asked.
- Take a print of final submit form for further level process.
For more Details on India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022 check the official notification.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Latest Job
- Rajasthan House Keeper Recruitment 2022 | राजस्थान हाउस कीपर भर्ती
- DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – 73 Posts Apply Online
- AP AYUSH Department Recruitment 2022 – 60 Posts Apply Online
- UPPCL Computer Assistant Recruitment 2022 – 03 Posts Apply Online
- MPPSC Medical Specialist Recruitment 2022 – 160 Posts Apply Online
- BSF Recruitment 2022 – 323 Posts Apply Online
- Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022 – 85 Posts Apply Online
- Maharashtra Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 – 427 Posts Apply Online
- MPPSC IMO/ Asst. Surgeon Recruitment 2022 – 74 Posts Apply Online