Gujarat Chief Servant Recruitment 2022: Gujarat Chief Servant Vacancy 2022 Eligibility, Qualification, Salary, Last Date, Admit Card, Exam date, syllabus, Result, Answer key and other important notification.
Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board has released the notification for the recruitment of 1796 posts of Chief Servant, Gram Sevak. This is great news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Job 2022. Interested and eligible female and male candidates can submit the Gujarat Chief Servant Online Form through the official website before the last date. For complete information about Gujarat Chief Servant Vacancy, see the table given below. We will be updated important notification of this Recruitment on this page time to time.
Gujarat Chief Servant Recruitment 2022
|Name of Organisation||Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board|
|Name of Post||Chief Servant, Gram Sevak|
Gujarat Chief Servant Vacancy Details
- Starting Date – 30 March 2022
- Last Date – 15 April 2022
- Admit Card – Available Soon
- Exam Date – Available Soon
- General/OBC/ EWS – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST /PH – Rs. – 100/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net banking.
- Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 36 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Name Of the Post
Chief Servant, Gram Sevak
Post Wise Vacancy Detail
- Chief Servant – 225 Posts
- Gram Sevak – 1571 Posts
Educational Qualification of Gujarat Chief Servant Recruitment
- Chief Servant – Candidates who have Passed Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree From any Recognized University will be eligible for this Recruitment.
- Gram Sevak – Candidates who have Passed B.E, B.Sc, Bachelors Degree From any Recognized University will be eligible for this Recruitment.
How to Apply for Gujarat Chief Servant Recruitment 2022
- Interested Candidates can apply through link Provided below or they can also apply through Official site of the Gujarat Chief Servant.
- After this, The candidates click on the Apply Online.
- Open the link and Fill your asked basic details correctly and upload your photo, sign, ID proof and other Documents.
- Check your full details and all column preview before submit Application form.
- Pay application fee to complete form. If fee are asked.
- Take a print of final submit form for further level process.
For more Details on Gujarat Chief Servant Recruitment 2022 check the official notification.
|Apply Online||Chief Servant , Gram Sevak|
|Official Notification||Chief Servant, Gram Sevak|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Latest Job
- India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022 Postal Circle Vacancy
- Jharkhand Clerk Recruitment 2022 – 2088 Posts Apply Online
- Punjab Assistant District Recruitment 2022 – 119 Posts Apply Online
- SEC Railway Recruitment 2022 – 1033 Posts Apply Online
- SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 – 35 Posts Apply Online
- Rajasthan School Lecturer PGT Recruitment 2022- 6000 Apply Online
- Telangana PSC Group 1 Recruitment 2022-503 Posts Apply Online
- MP NHM Staff Nurse Savinda Online Form 2022 – 1222 Posts
- Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 – 56 Posts Apply Online