Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2022: Goa Shipyard Vacancy 2022 Eligibility, Qualification, Salary, Last Date, Admit Card, Exam date, syllabus, Result, Answer key and other important notification.
Goa Shipyard Limited has released the notification for the recruitment of 264 posts of Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Asst Superintendent, Structural Fitter. This is great news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Job 2022. Interested and eligible female and male candidates can submit the Goa Shipyard Online Form through the official website before the last date. For complete information about Goa Shipyard Vacancy, see the table given below. We will be updated important notification of this Recruitment on this page time to time.
Table of Contents
Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2022
|Name of Organisation||Goa Shipyard Limited|
|Name of Post||Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Asst Superintendent, Structural Fitter|
Goa Shipyard Vacancy Details
- Starting Date – 23 March 2022
- Last Date – 22 April 2022
- Admit Card – Available Soon
- Exam Date – Available Soon
- General/OBC/ EWS – Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST /PH – Rs. – 200/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net banking.
- Minimum Age – 30 years
Maximum Age – 48 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Name Of the Post
Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Asst Superintendent, Structural Fitter
Post Wise Vacancy Detail
Deputy Manager – 09 posts
Assistant Manager – 02 posts
Asst Superintendent – 01 post
Structural Fitter – 34 posts
Refrigeration & AC Mechanic – 02 posts
Welder – 12 posts
3G Welder – 10
Electronic Mechanic 16 posts
Electrical Mechanic – 11 posts
Plumber – 02 posts
Mobile crane operator – 01 post
Printer Record Keeper – 01 post
Cook – 04 posts
Office Assistant – 11 posts
Store Assistant – 01 post
Yard Assistant – 10 posts
Junior Instructor -02 posts
Medical Laboratory – 01 post
Technician – 01 post
Technical Assistant – 99 posts
Civil Assistant – 02 posts
Trainee Welder – 10 posts
Trainee General Fitter – 03 posts
Unskilled – 20 posts
Educational Qualification of Goa Shipyard Recruitment
Candidates who have Passed B.E/ B.Tech, Diploma, Post Graduate, CA, MBA, ITI & NCVT/ SSC etc From any Recognized University will be eligible for this Recruitment.
How to Apply for Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2022
- Interested Candidates can apply through link Provided below or they can also apply through Official site of the Goa Shipyard Limited.
- After this, The candidates click on the Apply Online.
- Open the link and Fill your asked basic details correctly and upload your photo, sign, ID proof and other Documents.
- Check your full details and all column preview before submit Application form.
- Pay application fee to complete form. If fee are asked.
- Take a print of final submit form for further level process.
For more Details on Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2022 check the official notification.
Other Latest Job
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2023 – 6160 Posts
- RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2023 – 2409 Posts
- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2023
- East Coast Railway Recruitment 2023 –
- Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment 2023
- Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission Recruitment 2023
- DSSSB Recruitment 2023 – 1841 TGT, Statistical Assistant, PGT Posts
- Nainital Bank Recruitment 2023 – 110 Posts
- Coal India Recruitment 2023 – 1764 Executive Cadre Posts