ESIC Stenographer Recruitment 2022. Follow this article for ESIC Stenographer Vacancy 2022 Eligibility, Qualification, Salary, vacancy Last Date, Admit Card, Exam date, syllabus, Result, Answer key and other important notification.
Employees State Insurance Corporation invites application. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Recruitment Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. We will be updated important notification of this Recruitment on this page time to time.
Vacancy Details for ESIC Stenographer Online Form 2022
|ESIC Stenographer Recruitment 2022|
(Employees State Insurance Corporation)
Post Name –Stenographer
|⏰Important Dates||📜Application Fee|
|Starting Date – 15 January 2022|
Last Date – 15 February 2022
Admit Card – Available Soon
Exam Date – Available Soon
| General/OBC/ EWS – Rs. 500/-|
SC/ST /PH /female – Rs. – 250/-
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net banking.
|📌Number of Post||🏆Age Limit|
|Total posts – 3600|| Minimum – 18 years|
Maximum – 25 years
Name Of the Post
State Wise Vacancy Detail
Uttar Pradesh – 160 Posts
Delhi – 03 Posts
Uttarakhand – 27 Posts
Rajasthan – 187 Posts
Upper Division Clerk – Candidates who have Passed Bachelor Degree From any Recognized University will be eligible for this Recruitment.
Stenographer – Candidates who have Passed 12th or From any Recognized University will be eligible for this Recruitment.
- English : 50 Minutes typing
- Hindi : 65 Minutes typing
Multi Tasking Staff – Candidates who have Passed 10h From any Recognized University will be eligible for this Recruitment.
Candidates are suggested to read the official notification regarding posts & educational criteria before applying.
How to Apply for ESIC Stenographer Recruitment 2022
Interested Candidates can apply through link Provided below or they can also apply through Official site of the ESIC.
Steps to Apply Online
- Candidates are required to go to the important link section provided below Or go to Official site.
- After this, The candidates click on the Apply Online.
- Open the link and Fill your asked basic details correctly and upload your photo, sign, ID proof and other Documents.
- Check your full details and all column preview before submit Application form.
- Pay application fee to complete form. If fee are asked.
- Take a print of final submit form for further level process.
For more Details on ESIC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 check the official notification.
official site – https://www.esic.nic.in
Other Latest Job
- India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022 Postal Circle Vacancy
- Jharkhand Clerk Recruitment 2022 – 2088 Posts Apply Online
- Punjab Assistant District Recruitment 2022 – 119 Posts Apply Online
- SEC Railway Recruitment 2022 – 1033 Posts Apply Online
- SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 – 35 Posts Apply Online
- Rajasthan School Lecturer PGT Recruitment 2022- 6000 Apply Online
- Telangana PSC Group 1 Recruitment 2022-503 Posts Apply Online
- MP NHM Staff Nurse Savinda Online Form 2022 – 1222 Posts
- Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 – 56 Posts Apply Online