CSG Karnataka Recruitment 2022 : CSG Karnataka Vacancy 2022 Eligibility, Qualification, Salary, Last Date, Admit Card, Exam date, syllabus, Result, Answer key and other important notification.
Centre for Smart Governance has released the notification for the recruitment of 132 posts of Project Manager, Business Analyst and Other Posts. This is great news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Job 2022. Interested and eligible female and male candidates can submit the CSG Karnataka Online Form through the official website before the last date. For complete information about CSG Karnataka Vacancy, see the table given below. We will be updated important notification of this Recruitment on this page time to time.
Table of Contents
CSG Karnataka Recruitment 2022
|Name of Organisation||Centre for Smart Governance|
|Name of Post||Project Manager, Business Analyst and Other Posts|
CSG Karnataka Vacancy Details
- General/OBC/ EWS – Rs. 0/-
- SC/ST /PH – Rs. – 0/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net banking.
- See notification
- Age relaxation as per rules
Name Of the Post
Project Manager, Business Analyst and Other Posts
Post Wise Vacancy Detail
Project Manager – 5 Posts
Business Analyst – 3 Posts
Senior Software Engineer – 13 Posts
Database Designer – 5 Posts
System Administrator – 2 Posts
Test Engineer – 13 Posts
Project Lead – 11 Posts
Solution Architect – 2 Posts
Software Engineer – 68 Posts
Database Administrator – 4 Posts
Test Lead – 2 Posts
Operations Manager – 4 Posts
Educational Qualification of CSG Karnataka Recruitment
Candidates who have Passed qualification related post From any Recognized University will be eligible for this Recruitment.
How to Apply for CSG Karnataka Recruitment 2022
- Interested Candidates can apply through link Provided below or they can also apply through Official site of the CSG Karnataka.
- After this, The candidates click on the Apply Online.
- Open the link and Fill your asked basic details correctly and upload your photo, sign, ID proof and other Documents.
- Check your full details and all column preview before submit Application form.
- Pay application fee to complete form. If fee are asked.
- Take a print of final submit form for further level process.
For more Details on CSG Karnataka Recruitment 2022 check the official notification.
Other Latest Job
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2023 – 6160 Posts
- RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2023 – 2409 Posts
- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2023
- East Coast Railway Recruitment 2023 –
- Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment 2023
- Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission Recruitment 2023
- DSSSB Recruitment 2023 – 1841 TGT, Statistical Assistant, PGT Posts
- Nainital Bank Recruitment 2023 – 110 Posts
- Coal India Recruitment 2023 – 1764 Executive Cadre Posts