BPSC Assistant Town Planning Recruitment 2022: BPSC Assistant Town Planning Vacancy 2022 Eligibility, Qualification, Salary, Last Date, Admit Card, Exam date, syllabus, Result, Answer key and other important notification.
Bihar Public Service Commission has released the notification for the recruitment of 107 posts of Assistant Town Planning Post. This is great news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Job 2022. Interested and eligible female and male candidates can submit the BPSC Assistant Town Planning Online Form through the official website before the last date. For complete information about BPSC Assistant Town Planning Vacancy, see the table given below. We will be updated important notification of this Recruitment on this page time to time.
Table of Contents
BPSC Assistant Town Planning Recruitment 2022
|Name of Organisation||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Assistant Town Planning Post|
BPSC Assistant Town Planning Vacacny Details
- Starting Date – 15 March 2022
- Last Date – 06 April 2022
- Admit Card – Available Soon
- Exam Date – Available Soon
- General/ OBC/ Other State Candidates : Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PH Candidates : Rs. 200/-
- Female Candidate (Bihar Dom.) : Rs. 200/-
- Handicapped (40% or more) : Rs. 200/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net banking.
- Minimum Age – 21 years
Maximum Age – 37 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Name Of the Post
Assistant Town Planning Post
Educational Qualification of BPSC Assistant Town Planning Recruitment
Bachelor of Planning/ Post Graduate Diploma Course in Remote Sensing and GIS (Specialization in Urban and Regional Studies)/ Master in Planning Master in Town Planning Master in Regional Planning/lr4aster in Urban Planning/ Master in City Planning/Ir4aster in Country Planning or equivalent qualification from a recognized University will be eligible for this Recruitment.
How to Apply for BPSC Assistant Town Planning Recruitment 2022
- Interested Candidates can apply through link Provided below or they can also apply through Official site of the BPSC.
- After this, The candidates click on the Apply Online.
- Open the link and Fill your asked basic details correctly and upload your photo, sign, ID proof and other Documents.
- Check your full details and all column preview before submit Application form.
- Pay application fee to complete form. If fee are asked.
- Take a print of final submit form for further level process.
For more Details on BPSC Assistant Town Planning Recruitment 2022 check the official notification.
Other Latest Job
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2023 – 6160 Posts
- RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2023 – 2409 Posts
- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2023
- East Coast Railway Recruitment 2023 –
- Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment 2023
- Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission Recruitment 2023
- DSSSB Recruitment 2023 – 1841 TGT, Statistical Assistant, PGT Posts
- Nainital Bank Recruitment 2023 – 110 Posts
- Coal India Recruitment 2023 – 1764 Executive Cadre Posts