BPSC Assistant Town Planning Recruitment 2022: BPSC Assistant Town Planning Vacancy 2022 Eligibility, Qualification, Salary, Last Date, Admit Card, Exam date, syllabus, Result, Answer key and other important notification.
Bihar Public Service Commission has released the notification for the recruitment of 107 posts of Assistant Town Planning Post. This is great news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Job 2022. Interested and eligible female and male candidates can submit the BPSC Assistant Town Planning Online Form through the official website before the last date. For complete information about BPSC Assistant Town Planning Vacancy, see the table given below. We will be updated important notification of this Recruitment on this page time to time.
BPSC Assistant Town Planning Recruitment 2022
|Name of Organisation||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Assistant Town Planning Post|
BPSC Assistant Town Planning Vacacny Details
- Starting Date – 15 March 2022
- Last Date – 06 April 2022
- Admit Card – Available Soon
- Exam Date – Available Soon
- General/ OBC/ Other State Candidates : Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PH Candidates : Rs. 200/-
- Female Candidate (Bihar Dom.) : Rs. 200/-
- Handicapped (40% or more) : Rs. 200/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net banking.
- Minimum Age – 21 years
Maximum Age – 37 years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Name Of the Post
Assistant Town Planning Post
Educational Qualification of BPSC Assistant Town Planning Recruitment
Bachelor of Planning/ Post Graduate Diploma Course in Remote Sensing and GIS (Specialization in Urban and Regional Studies)/ Master in Planning Master in Town Planning Master in Regional Planning/lr4aster in Urban Planning/ Master in City Planning/Ir4aster in Country Planning or equivalent qualification from a recognized University will be eligible for this Recruitment.
How to Apply for BPSC Assistant Town Planning Recruitment 2022
- Interested Candidates can apply through link Provided below or they can also apply through Official site of the BPSC.
- After this, The candidates click on the Apply Online.
- Open the link and Fill your asked basic details correctly and upload your photo, sign, ID proof and other Documents.
- Check your full details and all column preview before submit Application form.
- Pay application fee to complete form. If fee are asked.
- Take a print of final submit form for further level process.
For more Details on BPSC Assistant Town Planning Recruitment 2022 check the official notification.
Other Latest Job
- India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022 Postal Circle Vacancy
- Jharkhand Clerk Recruitment 2022 – 2088 Posts Apply Online
- Punjab Assistant District Recruitment 2022 – 119 Posts Apply Online
- SEC Railway Recruitment 2022 – 1033 Posts Apply Online
- SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 – 35 Posts Apply Online
- Rajasthan School Lecturer PGT Recruitment 2022- 6000 Apply Online
- Telangana PSC Group 1 Recruitment 2022-503 Posts Apply Online
- MP NHM Staff Nurse Savinda Online Form 2022 – 1222 Posts
- Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022 – 56 Posts Apply Online