Bank Of India Officers Recruitment 2020. Follow this article for Bank Of India Officers vacancy 2020 Eligibility, Qualification, Salary, vacancy Last Date, Admit Card, Exam date, syllabus, Result, Answer key and other important notification.
Bank Of India invites application for the posts of 214. Candidates who have passed Bachelor / Master Degree will be eligible for this Recruitment. We will be updated important notification of this Recruitment on this page time to time.
Vacancy Details for Bank Of India Officers Online Form 2020
- Starting Date – 16 September 2020
- Last Date – 30 September 2020
- Last date For Fee Payment – 30 September 2020
- Admit Card – Available Soon
- Exam Date – Available Soon
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs. 850
- SC/ST/ PH – Rs. – 175/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net banking.
- Minimum – 20 years
- Maximum – 38 years
- Age Relaxation – ( as per rule )
Name Of the Post
Officers in various Scales
Post Wise vacancy Details
Economist (SMGS -IV) – 02 Posts
Economist (MMGS -II) – 02 Posts
Statistician (MMGS -II) – 02 Posts
Risk Manager (SMGS -IV) – 03 Posts
Risk Manager (MMGS -III) – 06 Posts
Credit Analyst (SMGS -IV) – 60 Posts
Credit Officers (JMGSI-I) – 79 Posts
IT (Fintech) (SMGS -IV) – 07 Posts
IT (Fintech) (MMGS -III) – 10 Posts
IT (Fintech) (MMGS -II) – 13 Posts
IT(Data Scientist) (SMGS -IV) – 03 Posts
IT(Data Analyst) (MMGS -III) – 03 Posts
IT(Data Analyst) (MMGS -II) – 06 Posts
IT(Info. Security) (SMGS -IV) – 02 Posts
IT(Info. Security) (MMGS -III) – 02 Posts
IT(Info. Security) (MMGS -II) – 04 Posts
Tech Appraisal (MMGS -II) – 10 Posts
Candidates who have Bachelor / Master Degree From any Recognized University will be eligible for this Recruitment.
Mode Of Selection
- Online Exam
How to Apply for Bank Of India Officers Recruitment 2020
Interested Candidates can apply through link Provided below or they can also apply through Official site of the Bank of India.
Steps to Apply Online
- Candidates are required to go to the important link section provided below Or go to Official site of the Bank Of India.
- After this, The candidates click on the Apply Online.
- Open the link and Fill your asked basic details correctly and upload your photo, sign, ID proof and other Documents.
- Check your full details and all column preview before submit Application form.
- Pay application fee to complete form. If fee are asked.
- Take a print of final submit form for further level process.
For more Details on Bank Of India Officers Recruitment 2020 check the official notification.
Other Latest Job
- RBI Bank Security Guards Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- ICDS Bihar Anganwadi Sahayika/Sevika Recruitment 2021
- Railway BLW Varanasi Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- HPSC Haryana Civil Judge Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- RPSC Vidhi Rachanakar Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Jan 2021 Recruitment Apply Online
- Bihar NHM SHSB CHO Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- MPPSC State Forest Service & State Service Recruitment 2021
- DRDO GTRE Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Bank Of India Officers FAQ
20 to 38 years
30 September 2020
Bachelor / Master Degree