Air Force AFCAT 02/2021 Batch Online Form 2021. Follow this article for Air Force AFCAT 02/2021 Batch vacancy 2021 Eligibility, Qualification, Salary, vacancy Last Date, Admit Card, Exam date, syllabus, Result, Answer key and other important notification.
Indian Air Force (IAF) invites application for the posts of 334. Candidates who have Graduation Degree will be eligible for this Recruitment. We will be updated important notification of this Recruitment on this page time to time.
Vacancy Details for Air Force AFCAT 02/2021 Batch Online Form 2021
|Air Force AFCAT 02/2021 Batch Recruitment 2021|
(Indian Air Force (IAF))
Post Name – Flying Branch, Ground Duty Branch (Technical/Non Technical), Meteorology
|⏰Important Dates||📜Application Fee|
|Starting Date – 01 June 2021|
Last Date – 30 June 2021
Admit Card – Available Soon
Exam Date – Available Soon
|General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs. 250|
SC/ST/ PH – Rs. – 250/-
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net banking.
|📌Number of Post||🏆Age Limit|
|Total posts – 334||Flying Branch: 20 to 24 years (Born between 02 July 1998 to 01 July 2002)|
Ground Duty: 20 to 26 years (Born between 02 July 1996 to 01 July 2002)
Name Of the Post
Flying Branch, Ground Duty Branch (Technical/Non Technical), Meteorology
▶ Flying Branch :- Candidates should have mandatorily passed with a minimum of 50% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level and
(a) Graduation with minimum three years degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent. OR
(b) BE/B Tech degree (Four years course) from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent. OR
(c) Candidates who have cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
▶ Ground Duty (Technical) Branch :- Candidates with a minimum of 50% marks each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level and a minimum of four years degree graduation/integrated post-graduation qualification in Engineering/ Technology from recognized University OR cleared Sections A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) OR (More Details Must See Notification.)
▶ Ground Duty Non Technical Branch :-
Administration & Logistics- Passed 10+2 and Graduate Degree (Minimum three years degree course) in any discipline from a recognised university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent or cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
Accounts Branch- Passed 10+2 and done graduation in any of the following streams with 60 % marks or equivalent from a recognized university:
(aaa) B. Com Degree (Min three years course).
(aab) Bachelor of Business Administration (with specialization in Finance)/ Bachelor of Management Studies (with specialization in Finance)/ Bachelor of Business Studies (with specialization in Finance) (aac) Qualified CA/ CMA/ CS/ CFA.
(aad) B.Sc. with specialization in Finance
▶ Meteorology :- Post Graduate Degree in any Science stream/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geography/ Computer Applications/ Environmental Science/ Applied Physics/ Oceanography/ Meteorology/ Agricultural Meteorology/ Ecology & Environment/ Geophysics/ Environmental Biology with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together (Provided Maths and Physics were studied at Graduation Level with a minimum of 55% marks in each).
▶ Physical Fitness For All :- You are advised to be physically fit when you report for SSB in order to be able to undergo the tests at AFSB. You should aim to achieve an ability to run 01 mile (1.6 kms) in 10 minutes, do 10 push ups and 03 chin ups. Prospective candidates are also advised to keep themselves in good physical condition to adapt to physical training at AFA which encompasses running, swimming, rope climbing and other forms of physical training/ conditioning in which they would undergo mandatory tests during training.
- The minimum height for entry into ground duty branches will be 157.5 cm.
- Minimum height for Flying Branch will be 162.5 cm.
Mode Of Selection
- Online Exam
How to Apply for Air Force AFCAT 02/2021 Batch Recruitment 2021
Interested Candidates can apply through link Provided below or they can also apply through Official site of the IAF.
Steps to Apply Online
- Candidates are required to go to the important link section provided below Or go to Official site of the IAF.
- After this, The candidates click on the Apply Online.
- Open the link and Fill your asked basic details correctly and upload your photo, sign, ID proof and other Documents.
- Check your full details and all column preview before submit Application form.
- Pay application fee to complete form. If fee are asked.
- Take a print of final submit form for further level process.
For more Details on Air Force AFCAT 02/2021 Batch Recruitment 2021 check the official notification.
Other Latest Job
- HSSC Haryana Police Constable Online Form 2021
- MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- Punjab SSSB Supervisor Recruitment 2021 | PSSSB Supervisor Online Form
- Punjab NHM CHO Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online
- APVVP Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 453 Post
- Rajasthan Cooperative Dairy Recruitment 2021 Reopen Online Form
- Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Navik Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 1500 Post
- IBPS RRB X Recruitment 2020 | IBPS RRB Officer Online form